Urgent Orders are our speciality ~ because we love the challenge. If it can be done in time ~ we will be able to do it. If it cannot be done in time ~ we will tell you straight away.
Rule 1: More haste, less speed.
Rule 2: You can order with confidence as we guarantee that if we are unable to process your application, no charge will be made.
Rule 3: For best speed, follow our established procedure. It works best.
Rule 4: We do not charge extra for urgent orders.
Stage 1: Fully complete our Order Form and write “URGENT” at the top.
Please complete all details as even the location of your home address may influence the best way to proceed. Please check your email address is correct as we will use this to send you payment details, we repeat our guarantee that if we cannot process your application, no charges will be made.
When fully completed please send the form to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Stage 2: After you have sent the form, please allow us fifteen minutes to research the criteria and logistics before you telephone us for our best advice on the most expedient way to proceed and to answer any questions that you may have.
Once we have accepted the application we will email you payment details If your email address is not entered correctly we will not research or commence the processing of your order enquiry.
~> If we cannot do your application in time ~ we will tell you straight away.
~ ~> If there is a way that it can be done in time ~ we will tell you without charge.
~ ~ ~>If you would like us to offer you some tips and advice on how you should go about it and when, where and how to present your application or to advise you of the documents and other requirements likely to be needed, our minimum Service Charge would apply. see Service Charge Price List.
If you are unable to email or if you would simply prefer to telephone us, please observe the following:
- Do please have available all of the information that we require on our order form before you phone.
- Please state “I HAVE AN URGENT ORDER ENQUIRY” so that we prepare to treat your enquiry with the due diligence of its urgency and especially to cover on this initial discussion all of the essential criteria that we feel are important and that you should be alerted to at this early stage.
- In some cases we will require payment before we can give any information or advice but if we cannot process your application, no charge will be made.
- You would normally have to make your own enquiries on the likelihood of whether or not it might be done in time if you were to apply in person. If we know for sure that there is a possibility ~ we will tell you without charge.
- If you are planning to apply in person and would like us to offer you some tips and advice on how you should go about it and when, where and how to present your application or to advise you of the documents and other requirements likely to be needed, our minimum Service Charge would apply.