HOW EXTRAS ARE CALCULATED
(1) After deducting our unique pre-set discounts of up to 75% off for additional travellers.
We are the only service that saves you money with reduced charges for additional travellers of up to 75% OFF.
Electronic applications are excepted because the same amount of work and time is involved to apply for each individual traveller and as these prices are already heavily discounted we cannot economise further on costs.
(2) This is to allow for the additional administration involved due to the pre-arranging, pre-notification, pre-preparation and/or special presentation that is required by certain embassies. As we are able to pass on the benefit of savings made when processing additional applications at the same time, the supplement reduces in order to provide the same discounts (25%, 50%, 75% off, etc.) that we normally give to each additional traveller.
(3) Applicable when each application, or a processing part of each application, incurs the same additional costs.
a) The need for excessive care in attention to detail or the order of preparation and presentation of documents.
b) Many embassies now require individual pre-registration of each application via online data entry.
The variance of charges reflects the degree of user-friendly technology each embassy is using for data entry.
(3) Special Discount: As special facilities are sometimes made available to us when we submit checked applications in quantity, we are on occasion able to pass on an allowance for the savings made via this special discount.
(4) Activated when, due to the intensive pre-administration required or the inevitable waiting time expected, it would not be economic to process a single application. Unlike many of our competitors, we do not stockpile applications for economic or for volume processing.
(5) Only applicable if the relevant consular or government office is outside central London or significantly off our normal routes. The supplement will allow for the two journeys to both submit the application/s and collect the processed documents. Unlike most of our competitors, we do not charge more for each application or submission. We charge only the one supplement per batch of applications or documents that are being submitted and collected at the same time.
(6) This may apply only temporarily at an individual embassy, or it may be relevant only to a specific classification of visa, or it may be due to a peculiarity at a particular embassy.
If it is because we are required to pay for consular fees on an additional separate visit or at a different office building or at a bank or at a post office, the supplement will be charged at 50% of the ‘1st traveller’ rate for the first application and at 6.25% of the ‘1st traveller’ rate for each subsequent application that is dealt with at the same time.
(7) This is a one-off set-charge to cover the appropriate contingency arrangements needed to prepare for and make due allowance for the unpredictable waiting time that will inevitably be incurred due to the excessive queues that prevail at certain embassies. The supplement will allow for the waiting time anticipated on the two consular visits to both lodge the application/s and collect the processed documents. Unlike most of our competitors, we do not require each traveller to pay more. We charge only the one supplement per embassy, irrespective of the total number of applications that are being made and submitted at the same time. We do not charge more for every application, each traveller or per passport. The waiting time at a particular embassy can vary due to
their busy, peak or seasonal periods.
(8) At certain embassies the scheduled opening times for lodgement and collection are unreliable and inconsistent as they only open when they are ready and at some, the scheduled time window for collections is problematic to guarantee to meet most dispatch and postal cut-off times. On certain occasions it is therefore necessary and/or prudent to assign a Dedicated Courier to lodge and/or collect applications to avoid our Scheduled Courier the possible dilemma of having to abandon the wait and abort the mission in favour of other scheduled assignments.
If not required and/or your travel date is not urgent or imminent, please adjust your payment accordingly.
(9) Recommended for safer return of your passport/s and documents to you by Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day.
If you require ‘Special Delivery by 9.00am’, ‘Saturday Delivery’ and/or ‘Royal Mail Consequential Loss Insurance’, please see Royal Mail Special Delivery and adjust your payment accordingly.
(10) Certain embassies require all applications to be submitted at a dedicated Visa Application Service Centre where a further fee is incurred in addition to whichever embassy fee applies. If applicable, the additional Service Centre Normal Service fee is included above. If you require their faster service, please adjust your payment accordingly.
(11) The most usual fee has been stated. If another fee is relevant, please adjust your payment accordingly.
(12) Please make all payments to “Visa World” and not to the embassy. They will not accept your cheque.
(13) Amounts not paid with order are subject to an account charge of 5%, card payments 3.5% (Amex 10%), VAT exempt.
(14) This is provided to help you to compare prices or to determine our bottom-line total cost per traveller.
If we are communicating with you overseas whilst processing your order, please see overseas in Service Charges.