The Visa World Service Charge is the same for all passports services except for Same Day passports (if required and if available)
For Same Day please allow up to four hours for Waiting Time and (if required or if necessary) a Dedicated Courier in addition to the standard service charge.
How to order – a Full British Passport
IMPORTANT ~ Form C1 is not acceptable as this is provided by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for use when applying abroad at a
British Embassy, British High Commission or British Consulate overseas.
The correct form is the latest version supplied by Her Majesty’s Passport Office available at all major post offices.
The applicant has to be in the UK on the day and at the time we submit the application at HM Passport.
The following are required:
(1). One passport application form fully completed as appropriate. Passport application forms are obtainable from Visa World or from most main post offices.
~ If you want Visa World to provide the forms, please order as required by using the order form.
~ You may order by post,, personal visit, telephone or via email, as you prefer.
~ An order will be required to start the order process and check forms.
(2). Two colour photographs which must comply with the latest passport office criteria.
# If necessary, one photograph is to be countersigned as per question 10 of the form.
(3). One Authority to Collect Letter completed (must be typed no hand written forms) and signed. This is required by HM Passport Office.
(4). One completed Visa World Order Form which helps us to do a good job.
(5). The expiring passport if any unless lost or stolen.
(6). All supporting documents as required and if necessary. If the need occurs and when required, Visa World can:
~ obtain a Certified Copy of your Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate;
~ arrange for the Translation of any document;
~ arrange for the Legalization and/or Notarisation of documents;
~ provide a specimen of a supporting letter showing the content, layout and presentation required.
(7). Complete the Visa World Order Form.
(a) ~ the relevant passport fee;
(b) ~ the relevant Visa World service charge; and
(c) ~ the relevant method of return dispatch you require.
We will invoice you for electronic transfer once we have checked your documents
Please send all of the above to:
526-528 Watford Way
If you are posting important passport documents to us we recommend that you use the Royal Mail Special Delivery service which is available from any Post Office. Keep the Post Office receipt until you confirm that we have safe delivery.
or you may visit us in person or arrange delivery to the Visa World offices at the same address in Mill Hill
Please pre-complete our order form and bring it along with you.
This order form is a check-list component that aids our efficiency.
It will help us to give you better assistance and a speedier service.
- For urgent orders we require your firm order as soon as possible in order to schedule the application into our appointment slots. At busy times, appointment slots are filled very quickly and it is not always possible to simply slip another one in.We do not charge extra for urgent orders but we do require a non-refundable deposit, or a non-cancellable confirmed order from an account customer, before we are able to allocate an appointment slot.Please complete our order form and email it to us with your card details or you may telephone us if you prefer ~ 020 8959 6161. If you have some of the details of the previous passport this may be helpful but do not delay your order as the details are not essential if you do not have them to hand.
- The facility for Same Day passports is not always available so prior arrangement is always advisable. If required and when available, please allow for up to four hours Waiting Time plus, if also required or if it is necessary, a Dedicated Courier (VIP Service), in addition to our standard service charge.
- Visa World do not charge extra for Next Day passports unless a Dedicated Courier is required.
- Visa World can advise you on the criteria and requirements necessary to obtain a ‘Second Passport‘ or a further additional passport, if needed. Many clients of Visa World have more than one passport.
- Make all payments to “Visa World” and not to HM Passport Office. They will not accept your cheque.
- Do not send passport wallets. HM Passport Office does not like them and there is a risk of loss.
- Please enclose a self-addressed envelope. This eliminates any misreading of individual addresses and any confusion as to whether the completed documents are to be returned direct to the traveller or to the travel agent or to the company address. The envelope does not have to be stamped or postage paid and it needs to be only large enough for the return of your passport/s and any supporting documents that are returnable. The Post Office and Royal Mail prefer a size C5 envelope.
- Once an order is received, a Job No. is generated for reference and tracking purposes.
- It is most important that this Job No. is quoted on every communication and especially when you are SENDING DOCUMENTS to us. For fast-track attention it is best to also quote the Job No. at the bottom left corner of the envelope.Failure to quote the Job No. WILL CAUSE DELAY and may also result in double job processing caused by the creation of a duplicate file with a different Job No. (very dangerous) and charging twice in error, which will in turn incur extra costs.Also, when you make a telephone enquiry, we will be able to update you quicker if the Job No. can be mentioned if we need to ask for it.
- A Full British Passport is normally valid for ten years for an adult aged 16 years and over, and for five years for a child under age 16. There are occasions when a passport is issued with restricted validity. The issuance and validity of a British passport is at the discretion of Her Majesty’s Passport Office.
How to Order a Full British Passport ~ updated 19th November 2019